Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun at the Lake


We had a fun weekend at the lake with BeBe & JoJo. Baileigh got to play in the water, ride the jet ski with us, and ride on the boat. She had lots of fun!
In this picture, we were riding on the boat and she decided to get in this collapsable basket...she thought it was hysterical.

Pulling up to BeBe & JoJo's after our boat ride.

Baileigh loves being on the boat. She just sits and takes it all in!

Definitely a daddy's girl!








It occured to me that I have about 5 pictures of me and Baileigh together, b/c I am always the one taking pictures. So, Chip snapped a few.

I was trying to take a picture of us together before Chip realized I needed help. It's not easy trying to take a picture of yourself and a two year old! This is a horrible picture but the expression on her face just cracks me up for some reason

The view from the boat....ahhhh!!

This is a classic "look" of Chip's. Anyone who knows him has seen this look before.
And a pic of the three of us...again, there aren't many of us together since usually I am the one behind the camera so JoJo snapped this one as we were riding along! Can you see she has already perfected the fake smile?!

2 comments:

The Howards said...

Wasn't it a great weekend for the lake!? I am glad she is already loving the water. Cute pics!

Keri said...

I hate that we aren't closer together so we can hang out on the lake. Maybe one day we'll just have to make a special trip over to see you guys. We had a great weekend at the lake too!