Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Babies, Babies...everywhere!

New posts are to come (when I find a few minutes) but in the meantime I had to congratulate all of my sweet friends on the arrival of their little ones!
Clayton Charles Cox - June 1st - Son of Courtney and Daniel (aka Dr. Dan) Cox (Courtney and I worked together for several years. She is just a sweetheart and will be a fantastic mother. Her husband, "Dr. Dan" is in his residency. If you want to hear about pretty birth/labor stories...Court is NOT the person to ask. She was definitely a trooper!)
Ellie Grace Reese - June 10th - Daughter of Kellie & Todd Reece (Kellie and I are childhood friends, and were college roomates. Kellie is quite possibly one of the most genuinely kind AND hysterically funny people I have ever known. Her husband, Todd, runs a close 2nd! There will NEVER be a dull moment in their house! On a side note, Kellie choose the name "Ellie Grace" sometime while we were in high school and always said she would name her little girl that. Ellie Grace is their "miracle" baby...but Kel always knew she would come to be!)
Anastasia & Aurora Cochran - June 12th - Daughters of Mary & Travis Cochran (Mary and I were in grad school at UA together, she was working on her doctorate and I on my master's. She and Travis had a son (Anakin) on April 28, 2008. Anakin was born with a form of dwarfism (TD) and had only a short time here on earth. He passed away on June 1, 2008. Eventhough he only had a short time here, he touched so many. Mary and Travis were fantastic parents to Anakin and will be to their twin girls as well.)

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

awww ... thanks for the shout out! Hopefully we'll come by the club in the next couple of weeks so everyone can meet him!!

The Howards said...

You know this Rawlins girl is the fun one... you have been missing out all these years with sister. Ok.... I just clicked on one of the babies you were shouting out... the girl above. WOW!!! Just read that pregnancy story and that totally puts me on delay for having kids for at least another 4 years. Can't handle all that!!